Like many businesses, you might already have lighting controls in place as part of your sustainability efforts. That’s a great start, but the Interactive Genius Security System puts your business lighting control on steroids!
The Interactive Genius Security System enables you to control your business lighting in a variety of ways:
- Integrated with Alarm Status—Simply changing the status of your system to “armed away,” “armed stay” or “disarm” can activate pre-set lighting controls in your facility. For instance, you can program the system to turn off most or all lights in your office anytime you engage the “armed away” status.
- Manual Activation—You also have the power to turn lights on or off from your mobile device. Say your crazy idea of fun on a Saturday night is going to the office to catch up on the mountain of paperwork sitting on your desk, and you want to arrive to the safety of a well-lit office… Ping! With the touch of a button the lights are on.
- Lighting Scenes—Many businesses like to leave on a light or two for an added sense of security. The system can set different lighting scenes, allowing you to dim or brighten specified groups of lights around your office.
- Geo-Services—The connection between your mobile device and your Interactive Genius Security System enables you to focus on more important things while these systems interact to meet your needs. Program your system to turn lights on when your mobile device indicates you’re within a hundred yards of your office, or vice versa.
- Motion Activated—This super cool feature will engage either a strobe light or your full-powered lights anytime movement is sensed in monitored areas. This means unwelcomed guests will be frightened away.
Whatever your lighting preference, the Interactive Genius Security System has your business covered!