Have you seen that little gadget that enables people to turn on and off their lights, simply by clapping their hands? It’s pretty cool, but that thing looks like child’s play next to the new high-tech lighting controls on the Interactive Genius Security System which give you complete control over your home’s lighting from anywhere in the world.
The Interactive Genius Security System enables you to control home illumination in a variety of ways:
- Integrated with Alarm Status — Simply changing the status of your system to “armed away,” “armed home” or “disarm” can activate pre-set lighting controls in your home. For instance, you can program the system to turn off all lights in your home anytime you engage the “armed away” status.
- Manual Activation — You also have the power to turn lights on or off from your mobile device. Say you’re running late, the sun has set, and you don’t want your family to arrive home to a dark house… Ping! With the touch of a button you’ve lit up your home and your family will arrive home to a warm welcome.
- Lighting Scenes — The system can even set different lighting scenes, allowing you to dim or brighten specified groups of lights around your home. You’ll be the envy of all your friends!
- Geo-Services — The connection between your mobile device and your Interactive Genius Security System enable you to focus on more important things while these systems interact to meet your needs. Program your system to turn lights on when your mobile device indicates you’re within a hundred yards of home, or vice versa.
- Motion Activated — This super cool feature will engage either a strobe light or your full-powered lights anytime movement is sensed in monitored areas. This means welcome guests never have to approach a dark house and unwelcomed guests will be frightened away.
Whatever your lighting preference, the Interactive Genius Security System has you covered!